The Director of the company, Mr. G. P. Singh, is an M.B.A. (HRD), and has served seven years with C.R.P.F. and Black Cat Commando(NSG). After that he served eight years as Head of the dept. of Security and Administration with Maral Overseas Ltd. near Indore, an 100% EOU unit of LNJ Bhilwara group.
Brig(retd) J. M. Rai, Chief Executive of this company, has put in 30 years of meritorious services with defence. He has served with President’s body guard for two and half years and won President’s of India, commendation card twice for dedication to his duty and meritorious services.
“The aim of our organization is to provide elite talented and volunteer security force through regular training and development that meets the initial and continuing needs at competitive price to delight the customer beyond their expectations.”
1. To ensure that no theft or pilferage take place.
2. To ensure check all incoming/outgoing materials at gate according to gate pass/challans.
3. To ensure that no trespassing or encroachment take place around the plant.
4. To arrange the labour and police liaison.
5. To keep records of all company and outside vehicles in out.
6. To keep records of all incoming and outgoing visitors and company guest.
7. To arrange for proper vehicles parking.
8. To attend all visitors with proper respect and guidance.
9. To assist production depts. to maintaining quality and house keeping by checking all associates coming with an un-authorized materials.
10. To keep company free from fire by the help of regular fire fighting practices and training.
11. To handle with outsiders, hawkers and miscreants. To maintain all security records and registers.
12. To prepare and submit all confidential report to the management.
13. Surprise checking of malinger workers.
14. To carry out any other lawful duty falling under the team security.
15. Black Panther Guards & Services provides services to public, private and corporates.